Keitai Sousakan 7 (Cellphone Investigator 7) is a Japanese Tokusatsu Drama directed by Takashi Miike, controversial Japanese director of many movies. This is not so much a review; this is gonna be more like a few solid reasons as to why you should watch it, and what you’ll be in for. Uh…on second thought, maybe it’s exactly a review! Let’s start.
Hmm, I just reblogged it from another site, but I think I can help you in terms of what to buy and how to do it. If you click the link, it’ll take you to the complete photo post that shows you what you need. In any event, here’s the list:
- Nail polish
- Floral wire, a thin bendable wire is ideal. 26 Gauge is fine.
- Floral Tape
- Wire cutters/scissors
- a pencil or cylindrical object to wrap the petals around
- Ribbon (optional)
- First, you’re gonna need to make the crown. You can do this by using the wire you already have or you can use an old headband or anything that you like that resembles a headpiece. Thicker wire is also fine for this step. As you can see, OP twisted two pieces of wire together and left loops at the end (to attach the ribbon). Then they covered it in brown floral tape.
- The second step is to make the flowers. Using your pencil/cylindrical object, twist the wire around it to create a ‘petal’. Repeat this until you have at least a couple of petals. 3-6 is usually fine, it’s really your call.
- SLIGHTLY bend the petals back to create a natural looking petal.
- After you are satisfied with the shape of your petals, cut out your flower, leaving some wire left to attach it to your crown.
- Repeat the first few steps and make the rest of your flowers.
- Take one of your flowers and CAREFULLY apply nail polish to it, one petal at a time. Think of it like making bubbles. It may be easier to pour the nail polish in a flat plate and dip it, or dip the entire flower into the polish.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- Twist the two ends of your flowers together to form a ‘stem’.
- Wrap the stems with floral tape, preferably with the same color you used in the base of the crown.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- The third step will be attaching the flowers to your crown. You can do this a few ways. One way is to wrap the stems around the crown. Another way is to just wrap the stems with floral tape as you go along, like the OP did.Do this until all your flowers have been attached to your crown.
- At this point, you can tie the ribbons to the loops like OP did, or decorate it any other way you like. :)
Enjoy your new floral crown!
- You can purchase most of the items in Walmart, Michael’s or any craft or flower store. You can also order it online. :)
- REMEMBER, this tutorial is just a guide. If you don’t want to use brown floral tape or if you prefer using the green floral wire, don’t be afraid to change it up. You can use any color or material your heart desires.
This is the link to the DIY Floral Crown post.
Sorry for replying late. I hope this helps you with making your own crown. :)
holy shit this nail polish thing is so clever! 8O
This would be an amazing way to use up old nail polish…
The “first” Kamen Rider Drive character book to be released is Kamen Rider Drive VOL. ZERO ~ AcceleratioN ~! This book will precede the premiere of the TV series and comes out October 2nd.
This is so amazing. SO AMAZING.
TEEN TITANS THEME SONG - SUNG BY THE TEEN TITANS.
holla holla holla holla my naaaaaaaaaaaaame.
OHMYLORD CYBORG’S PART HAHAHA.
Megatron: Optimus Prime??? hahaha what a nerd loser amirite? [trips] [hundreds of thousands of photos of Optimus spill out of his subspace] w-what a stupid idea i these arent mine im just [gathering them up frantically venting] listen i just listen fuck [thousands of Optimus toys scatter across the floor] shit fcuk listen if you say anything about this ill rip out your voice box
whispers quietly friend how did you find that, that is so long ago I am embarrassed by it—
friend I admire your solidarity to have even discovered it, wherever it was floating in the tags :’>
So I was trying to scan more of this Hibiki book but this is all I got before my scanner decided it was done for the day.
The titles of the first four episodes of Kamen Rider Drive have been revealed. Riku Sanjo wrote all four episodes while Ryuta Tasaki directed the first two with Takayuki Shibasaki directing episodes 3 & 4.
Episode 1: Why did my time stop? (October 5th)
Episode 2: What is a Kamen Rider? (October 12th)
Episode 3: Who stole the woman’s smile? (October 19th)
Episode 4: What is that prideful Chaser thinking? (October 26th)